The business was growing and in its early phase of investment seed. The investor was not only looking at their business performance and ROI but also the company’s team & people. Investors wanted to secure this funding by looking at how our client manages their human resources. It includes building their team, effective organizational structure, culture, and most importantly, all HR practices are abiding with local law & regulations.
- Outcome 1: Complete HR Diagnostics which include analyses on Skill Gap, Organizations Structure, Culture & HR Practice (e.g., Industrial Relations issues such as minimum wages (UMR) & employee rights).
- Outcome 2: Detailed Plan on how our client could close the gap to improve their HR practices while giving confidence and assurance to their investor.
Investors demand that our clients be ready with their talent strategy & list potential industrial relations risks.
- Focus group discussion with the CEO & HR Director
- Focus group discussion with key talent & founders
- Detailed analysis of current HR practices, such as UMR
We did a comprehensive diagnostics on clients’ organizations and talents; we found several critical gaps and their current industrial relations practice. Then we built a detailed plan on how clients close this gap. We also offered to help communicate with investors to assure them that the client’s practice abides by the law.